The Benefits of Berries
By now you might have heard that berries of all kinds are great antioxidants that provide your body with plenty of nutrients and vitamins.
Blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, strawberries, and blackberries are packed with so many things that help your health, you’ll want to start eating a cup every day!
- Anthocyanins. This antioxidant can reduce inflammation and help slow the effects of age-related memory loss. It also helps prevent platelet build up in the heart.
- Quercetin. Another antioxidant, this helps reduce inflammation in your joints and cartilage.
- Polyphenols. These help preserve and improve bone density.
- Vitamin C. This super vitamin helps reduce the risk of cataracts and arthritis and helps maintain collagen in the body.
- Fiber. Helps to lower blood pressure and cholesterol and helps with weight loss. Also lowers blood glucose levels in people with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Folate. Protects you from cardiovascular disease. Helps with depression and improves mood.
When it comes to the biggest health benefits, red raspberries take the cake. Not only do they provide all of the benefits of berries in general, they also include extra antioxidants and flavonoids that:
- Give extra protection against cancers including lung, mouth, esophageal, pancreatic, prostate, and colon.
- Promote eye health by reducing risk of macular degeneration and filtering our harmful UV rays.
- Help with digestion and detoxification that lowers risk of hypertension, stroke, and coronary artery disease.
- Improves lipid, insulin, and blood sugar levels in levels in those with Type 2 diabetes.
A Great Substitution
You might love raspberries but have a tough time digesting them due to the seeds if you have irritable bowel syndrome or diverticulitis. There is no better way to get the benefits of red raspberries than our Raspberry Ketone PLUS. Made from red raspberries, it includes other all-natural ingredients such as African Mango Extract, Green Tea Extract, and Kelp and Grapefruit powders. These work together to boost your metabolism and give you more physical energy as well as increasing mental functions.
This supplement will not only give you the benefits of the berry, but it will help you lose weight and stay slim. It’s a weight loss supplement that provides so much more.
If you’re ready to reap the raspberry benefit, order a bottle today and let it work to better your health in every way.
This is a standard Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent and disease.